Holiday Inn Express & Suites
1908 Cliff Davis Drive • Gillette, WY 82718 • Phone: (307) 686-9576 • Fax: (307) 686-9573
The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Gillette, WY offers a great location and excellent customer service. We promise to provide a relaxing stay and we foster a culture of hospitality for guests. Business travelers can finish work at our business center, which has print services, as well as computer access. Other business amenities include free Internet access throughout the hotel, and thanks to our 900-square-foot event room, it’s simple to host meetings. Our hotel is in Gillette, Wyoming and Rio Tinto Energy America, Cordero Rojo Mine and Antelope Mine are all nearby. Two major power plants, Blacks Hills Power and Basin Electric are also located near our hotel. Gillette, WY guests especially like to go swimming or boating at Keyhole State Park, a beautiful reservoir bordered by the Black Hills that is also near Devils Tower, one of the nation’s most famous national monuments. Devils Tower boasts a challenging climb for avid climbers and beautiful area hiking. The Gillette area is renowned for big game hunting, while the Vore Buffalo Jump, a growing archaeological site, provides a glimpse into the history of Native American hunting. After a fun-filled day in Gillette, Wyoming, our indoor pool and whirlpool offer the perfect place to relax and unwind. Be sure to start your day with our complimentary, Express Start Breakfast Bar.
About This Property
- Location: Downtown / City Center
- Off of Interstate 90 and Highway 59 (South Douglas Highway)
- Service animals allowed at no charge
- We are a pet friendly hotel. There is a fee of $30 per pet, per night.
- Complimentary Breakfast Bar
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool and Whirlpool
- Coin Operated Guest Laundry
- Meeting Room
- Complimentary Parking
- Off Of I90 Eastbound Or Westbound Take The Boxelder Road Exit And Go South On Highway 59 To Boxelder Road.
- Turn Left On Boxelder Road And Left On Cliff Davis Drive.
- Durham Buffalo Ranch
- Big Horn Mountains
- Black Hills of Wyoming and South Dakota
- Devil’s Tower National Monument
- Keyhole Resevior